ATS Aegis Plate Carrier V2
Aegis was the name of Zeus's shield, making it an appropriate name for a
plate carrier. Unlike Zeus's shield, the ATS Aegis plate carrier is a
scalable system that allows for application to many different mission
- Sizes: ESAPI: M, L
- Plate pockets accomodates straight, curved, or multi-curved plates
side of the pocket that rests against the wearer has a thin closed cell
foam pad under a layer of Aero Spacer wicking material.
- Adjustable two inch webbing with removable shoulder pads make up the upper suspension system.
- There are two ITW/ Nexus Quick Attach Surface Mount buckles to interface with the Slimline Modular Chest Harnesses.
- Box-X stitched drag handle on back panel
- Military version cummerbund - accept side plates up to 6X6 inches.
- Cummerbund: 3 rows of PALS webbing
- Made in the USA in the ATS factory in Hopkinsville, KY