Aimpoint Micro T-1 (2 MOA)
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
Unique features for Micro T-1
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Ideal for rifles, carbines,
shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all
generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible
settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser
protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style
base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to
the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours
(over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 2 MOA dot
anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits
into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- Use as a stand
alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence