Benchmade 915 Triage
Benchmade’s 915 Triage is a streamlined utility tool. First and foremost a trusty pocket-knife, the Triage features a 3.3” highly corrosion-resistant sheepsfoot style blade with an AXIS® locking mechanism. A sleek hook-style safety cutter and a carbide glass-breaker take this tool to the next level. With the ability to quickly, safely, and effectively slice through webbing and breach tempered glass, the Benchmade 915 Triage doubles neatly as an automobile extrication tool. We highly recommend this tool as a safety measure in event of a car accident, and to first responders to carry in their turnout gear. Get the Benchmade 915 Triage, wear it or keep it in your car, and use it when you need it.
- AXIS® locking mechanism.
- Modified sheepsfoot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener.
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC).
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handles (available in black or safety orange) with 420J full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip.
- Carbide glass breaker
Pocket Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep Carry
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.130"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot Main Blade; Hook-Shaped Safety Cutter
- Weight: 5.10oz.
Lock Mechanism: AXIS
Overall Length: 8.20"
Closed Length: 4.70"