Benchmade CBK (175) Knife
Don’t let this little beast fool you, the Benchmade CBK is a two and a half inch killing machine. The CBK’s double chisel-ground edges ensure that this blade will penetrate, while the open handle makes sure you can send it where it needs to go. The Benchmade CBK is everything you need with nothing extra to get in your way. It may not hold true in every case but here, it’s not size that matters. It’s what you can do with it.
- Double Edged for Ease of Penetration
- Thick Blade Adds Heft, Durability and Strength
- Sheath Designed for Versatile Carry Options
- Large, Open Handle Provides Ample Gripping Space
- Made In The USA
- Blade Length: 2.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: 440C
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spear-Point w/ Chisel Ground Edge
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Clip: Reversible Sheath Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 5.47"
- Closed Length: 5.47"
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex/ Thermoplastic; Reversible Belt-Clip
- Class: Black