Benchmade Rescue 7 Hook (7) Tool
When you really want a good blade, you go for a Benchmade. When you really need a good blade, you go for whatever’s on hand. Benchmade’s Rescue 7 Hook is a the best way to make sure you’ve got both. It’s a small enough to have on you at all times, with multiple convenient carry options, and the 7 Hook is mighty enough to slice through kevlar, tubular webbing, boot leather, paracord, and flak jackets with ease.
- Larger Handle w/ Vinyl Coating for Grip
- Multiple Grip Options for Specific Application
- Multiple Carry Options Available
- Made In The USA
- Blade Length: 0.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Material: 440C (7 BH2OW - X15-TN)
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Rescue Hook/ Strap Cutter
- Weight: 1.60oz.
- Clip: Soft Sheath
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 4.30"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE® Compatible Soft Sheath
- Class: Black