Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed Triple M4 Mag Pouch with Helium Whisper™ Backing Introducing Blue Force Gear's Project Helium Whisper. This patent pending load carriage system offers the lightest configuration in existence. Blue Force Gear has been continuously shaving ounces off legacy items and has come up with what they believe to be the lightest load carriage possible. The secret to Blue Force Gear's patent pending technology is their one-piece back panels. The material used to form their new MOLLE attachment system is a highly durable laminate that has been cut to exacting tolerances. CAD programming and CNC laser cutting ensures tolerances to within a thousandth of an inch.
The Ten-Speed Mag Pouch™ works from the premise that a magazine pouch should have excellent, consistent retention without a lot of securing straps, lids, or flaps to get in the way of a smooth, consistent reload. When not in use, the pouch is designed to lay flat against your vest or carrier so that it is completely discrete and unobtrusive. Primarily intended for personnel performing fast, short duration operations where speed and a low profile are paramount. Due to the use of high performance materials, the Ten Speed Pouch is also extremely lightweight registering less than 1.5 ounces on the scale. Not limited to magazines, it will also securely hold some types of Flash Bangs, Strobes, Lights, etc. Attaching to any MOLLE/PALS surface, its use is only limited by your imagination. The Blue Force Gear Ten Speed Pouch™ is made out of military-grade heavy duty elastic and Cordura fabric/webbing right here in Georgia. (Magazines not included)
- Increased flexibility allows use of undersized/mis-sewn MOLLE channels.
- Integral horizontal and vertical straps improve strength, reduce assembly steps and eliminate strap alignment.
- Extremely lightweight but highly durable material.
- Laser marking are applied on backing during the cutting process eliminating the need for separate labels.
- Patent pending single piece backing.
- Patent pending Helium Whisper™ attachment system
- Dimension: 0.125” x 9.25” x 6”
- Weight: 78g
- Available in Black, Coyote Brown and MultiCam®
Life Time Warranty!
- TEX 70 bonded nylon thread
- Ten-Speed™ Mil grade elastic
MADE IN THE USA