CamelBak BFM Hydration Pack
The name says it all. CamelBak's biggest system at 45L+ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions. Includes the 100 oz (3 L) OMEGA® Water Beast™ Reservoir with HydroLink™ Exit Port.
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee. If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth OMEGA® opening, rugged and durable Water Beast™ material, leak-proof screw-cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroLink™ Exit Port and Drink Port, HydroLock™ one-handed flow control
Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately), ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports, Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access, Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm, Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
- Cargo Volume: 2929 cu in (48 L)
- Total Volume: 3112 cu in (51 L)
- Includes the 100 oz (3 L) OMEGA® Water Beast™ Reservoir with HydroLink Exit Port
- Pack Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg) with empty reservoir
- Materials: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt > 210D Nylon lining > Nylon webbing and drag handle > 16 oz Hypalon® > 7-Series Aluminum
- Dimensions: 21in x 20in x 14 in (530mm x 510mm x 355mm)
- ABU, AUC, Coyote, Foliage, MultiCam® meet US Military standards for Near Infrared Reflectance (NIR)
CamelBak Military BFM & Motherlode