Emdom-MM CM Belt
The Emdom-MM CM Belt is another collaborative effort between Emdom USA and MM from www.militarymorons.com. 'CM' stands for 'Cingulum Militare', which is Latin for the military belt that the warriors of ancient Rome hung their sword and dagger from.
The CM Belt is a 2” wide, light weight, low profile, rigid duty belt which can be used alone, or in conjunction with the Emdom Battle Suspender, after-market outer PALS belt sleeves, or Crye Blast Belt. The CM belt has specific features to enhance load bearing capability, security, and quick-release performance over traditional duty belts.
The CM belt is constructed of 1000 D mil-spec Cordura Nylon wrapped around a stiff HDPE insert which provides the necessary rigidity for load bearing without collapse. Inside the belt is 1” wide webbing lined with loop Velcro, bartacked at regular intervals to create mounting loops. The first three loops at each end/side are 2.5” wide. These loops fit and secure holsters, or subloads that use 2” or 1" attachments. The rest of the loops are 1.5” wide. Both the 2.5” and 1.5” loops are compatible with the Emdom Battle Suspender, MALICE Clips, ALICE and PALS pouches, preventing them from sliding along the belt. For pouches using Velcro wrap-around straps, the loop Velcro on the top of the 1.5” or 2.5” wide mounting loops will secure them in place.
The newly release ITW 2” Snap Dragon buckle (IR) is selected as the belt buckle for the CM belt. The buckle is super tough, and has a unique locking mechanism which prevents accidental opening in prone or under high stress situations, as it does not release when pressed in the front or sides like some other buckles. The buckle can be instantly released by pulling on the quick-release tab located at the female side of the buckle (see pictures). The quick release tab is made of 1" wide webbing with a female snap on the end. The female snap is neatly secured to the male snap located on one of the belt keeper loops.
The CM belt sizing parallels standard military BDU waist sizing: Small 27" - 31", Medium 31" - 35", Large 35" - 39" and Extra-Large 39" - 43" The belt length is adjusted at both sides of the Snap Dragon buckle by lengthening or shortening the ends. The ends are fully secured by Velcro and the belt keeper loops.
For users who use outer PALS belt sleeve or the Crye Precision Blast belt, the CM belt will be a perfect replacement of the original inner belt. Note that you may need a larger size up to accommodate a padded belt sleeve.
Please visit MM's CM belt review at www.militarymorons.com.
- Superior material, top stitching and workmanship by Emdom USA, Inc.
- Limited Production. Custom made. 25-30 days delivery.
- 100% Crye MultiCam or ACU camouflage, belt body and belt loops.
- Low profile, semi-rigid stand-alone duty belt, 2” wide.
- Can be used in conjunction with Emdom Battle Suspender, outer PALS belt sleeve, or Crye Blast Belt.
- Light weight: 10 oz.
- Inner HDPE plastic insert provides optimal rigidity for load bearing without collapse.
- Innovative inner mounting loops (1.5” wide center loops & 2.5” wide side loops) to secure holsters, sub-loads, suspenders, and PALS / MALICE / ALICE pouches without sliding.
- Inner 1” wide Velcro loop surface secures pouches that use Velcro-wrap-around straps.
- ITW Ghillietex 2” Snap Dragon buckle (IR) provides top security without accidental release.
- Quick release strap at the Snap Dragon buckle opens the belt instantly in case of emergency.
- Four sizes: Small (27” - 31”), Medium (31”- 35”), Large (35” - 39”), X-Large (39” - 43”). Velcro-secured belt ends and belt loops for fine adjustment. Note that a larger size CM belt is needed when using with padded sleeve or Crye Blast Belt. Measure your waist with belt pad to determine the belt size needed.
- For best load bearing performance and comfort, use the CM belt in conjunction with the Emdom Battle Suspender.
- Belt available in Crye Multicam, Coyote, Black and Sewer Green. Snap Dragon buckle available in Coyote only.
- Backed by Emdom USA lifetime warranty.