Emdom Universal Goggle Retention Straps Emdom Universal Goggle retention straps. These two fantastic straps keep your goggles in place during all types of high-speed activities and airborne operations.
Installation is very simple: Remove the two rear bolts of the helmet; insert the bolt through the hole at the bottom of the strap, screw the bolts back in the helmet, put the goggles strap over the retention straps, and then snap it. Goggles can be instantly released by un-snapping these straps.
For helmets that have small bolts (relatively to the strap hole size), simply add a piece of metal washer (from the hardware store) over the holes before screwing the straps back in the helmet. Emdom's goggle retention straps fit almost every commercial and military goggles in the market (e.g. Oakley military A-frame, ESS low profile goggles, Wiley-X, MSA ESP goggles and etc), and work perfectly under helmet covers that have retention straps openings (if not, you can simply create these opening by simple sewing tools). Some operators also like to get their head gears (NVGs, head lamps) tie-down at the goggle straps to prevent MIAs. For the first time and exclusively at Emdom, these straps are available in Multicam and ACU patterns! Each set come with a pair of straps.
Emdom's universal goggle retention straps work for MICH, ACH, SDS Warrior helmet, PASGT helmet, ILC Dover IBH helmet, Gentex USMC light weight helmet, and other compatible models.
- Keep your goggles in place under all high-speed activities and airborne operations. No more MIA !
- Made of Mil-spec webbing, Dupont 1000 Denier Cordura, Mil-spec DOT snaps, heavy tacking at stress points.
- Weight 2 oz.
- Fits MSA MICH, ACH, SDS Warrior, PASGT, Gentex HALO / HGU helmet, IBH helmet, USMC light weight helmet, and etc.
- Fits all tactical goggles strap up to 2" in width.
- Simple installation: Remove the two rear bolts of the helmet; insert the bolt through the hole at the bottom of the strap, screw the bolts back in the helmet, put the goggles strap over the retention straps, and then snap it.
- Instant goggle removal by un-snapping these straps.
- Work wells under helmet covers that have goggle retention strap openings (if not, you can simply create these opening by simple sewing tools).
- Can be used for tie-down of head gears, such as night vision goggles, or head lamps.
- Exclusive color: Crye Multicam, and Army ACU pattern. Fully matches the helmet covers!
- Other colors: Coyote brown, Sewer Green, & Black.
- Each set come with a pair of straps.