HSGI Sure-Grip Padded Belt
The High Speed Gear® Sure-Grip® Padded Belt is designed to provide the comfortable, no-slip stability necessary for reducing back strain and general discomfort so frequently caused by loose-fitting, drooping and weighted-down belts. Featuring a brand-new modular system, the Sure-Grip™ has a slim profile that is just 0.75 inches thick and only 4.5 inches tall.
The Sure-Grip®'s updated design features Neoprene as the belt's padding. This material gives the belt a cushiony gel-like feel for greater comfort and exceptional gripping power. It also features a removable HDPE stiffener sheet throughout the entire main portion where the three continuous rows of PALS/MOLLE are located. This feature is for those times when added stability is required. With this proprietary ability to remove the stiffener sheet, the Sure-Grip® is one of the most flexible military belts of its kind, making it the ultimate support system whether at the range or in the field.
With three conveniently-positioned access ports, the Sure-Grip® allows you to seamlessly attach subloads to the belt's interior, while the belt's four suspender attachments allow for easy expansion.
SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
To accurately determine the proper size padded belt, take these steps:
- Determine the size gap you want in front between ends of the belt. Most people want about 4 inches, but some like the belt to touch or even overlap.
- Once you have this decided, take a tape measure around your waist while wearing your everyday belt.
- Subtract the gap you want from the waist measurement.
- Order the padded belt closes to this final measurement.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
- 30.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Medium
- 35.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Large
- 41.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is XL
- 46" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is 2XL
If you choose the COBRA Riggers Belt, you will need to go up a few inches from your standard belt size to accommodate the added girth created by padded belt
INNER BELT PICTURED ABOVE IS NOT INCLUDED.
WHEN ORDERING SUSPENDERS FOR THIS BELT ORDER THEM 6" SHORTER THAN NORMAL.
There is a 2" Strip of Hook Material sewn the entire Length of the Interior Belt Channel on the Body Side and 10" strips along the outer side near the pocket Openings. Available in 4 Common sizes.
Covered by HSGI's Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.