Magpul B.A.D. Lever
Want to cut a half second off of your bolt-lock reload time on an AR15/M4? Install a Magpul B.A.D. Lever. and you're half way there. Whether you love it or you're on the fence, no one will deny the Magpul Battery Assist Device (B.A.D.) will significantly decrease your bolt-lock reload times.
Want to cut your double-feed clearance times in half? Installing the Magpul B.A.D. Lever allows you to keep your hand on your firing grip while locking the bolt back to clear your malfunction. On top of that, you can now administratively unload and lock your AR15/M4 action open with ease- simply drop your magazine, then press upwards on the B.A.D. as you manipulate the charging handle to the rear with your support hand. Look and feel, then Presto Bango- you're cleared.
Billet machined and Type III hard anodized, the Magpul B.A.D. Lever is easily installed via a Nyloc treated Torx screw.
Made in USA!
- Fits standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 lower receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum with mil-spec finishing
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® blue patch prevents back out under recoil
- Torx® wrench included