Magpul Ladder Rail Cover
With all the crazy options that are out there today for rail covers, the Magpul Ladder Rail Cover stands out by virtue of its simplicity and minimalist profile. With handguard diameters getting smaller, you can still keep your quad railed forend relevent by keeping it as slim as possible while covering the precision machined mounting interfaces on your M1913 Picatinny rails.
The rubbery Santoprene material in these Magpul Rail Covers provide insulation from heat while improving your grip. They functions great, are easy to trim, and look awesome. Each of the Ladder Rail Covers fit 18 slots on your Picatinny rail. Don't forget to protect any exposed top rail on your receiver as well- any unused rail space should be protected with these Magpul Rail Covers.
Magpul Rail Covers are Made in USA!
- Provides a very low profile grip.
- Protects the operator from sharp rail edges.
- Protects unmounted rail areas from damage.
- Prevents damage to gear, such as rappelling ropes, that may be abraded or cut by uncovered rail sections.
- Can be installed or removed from top rail without removing handguard from weapon.
- Sold in single strips.