MOE M4 Carbine Collapsible Butt-Stock Military Model
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using mil-spec receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the U.S.A.
Included Accessories*: Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (Removable)
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
*Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
*Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the
Receiver Extension Comparison
to determine which tube you have. If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
- MOE, Mil-Spec (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
- Weight, Stock: 0.52 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.82 lb.
- Length, Stock: 6.88 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.4 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.7 in.