Magpul MOE Handguard
The Magpul MOE™ Hand Guard for M16/AR15 rifles with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow for optional mounting of Picatinny rail sections for tactical lights and other accessories. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring
- 1913 Picatinny rail mounting slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions shields hand from hot gas block
- MOE Polymer Rail Sections (5, 7, 9, and 11 slots available)
- MOE Illumination Kit
- MVG - MOE Vertical Grip
- MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 0.39 lb.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.32 in.
- Width, max: 2.19 in.