Magpul PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Magnum – AICS Long Action
The PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum is a reliable and durable polymer magazine
for .300 Winchester Magnum based family of cartridges and is compatible
with long action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L for the Hunter 700L Stock.
using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and
manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable
and reliable bolt action magazine.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with long action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis
Systems) pattern bottom metal and Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530"
belted case head such as .300 Winchester, .257 Weatherby, .264
Winchester, .270 Weatherby, 7mm Remington, .300 H&H, .338
Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 3.50"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
*NOTE: NOT compatible with .404 Jeffery based
cartridges and its derivatives such as the Remington Ultra Magnums
(RUM/RSAUM) and Winchester Short Magnums (WSM/WSSM)