Marz Tactical Combat Medic Pouch
The MARZ Tactical Combat Medic Pouch puts ammo and medical supplies right in the Medic's workspace. The pouch holds 3 M4 mags with bungee retention in the rear of the pouch. The main compartment has an adjustable "drawbridge" to allow the Medic to control the opening of the pouch.
Combat Medic Pouch Specs:
- 3 M4 mag slots on rear of pouch - fits PMAG™s with or without Ranger Plates
- Non-slip bungee pull tabs
- Bungee retention strap that is removable/ replaceable
- Reverse zippers keep dirt and moisture out of pouch
- Zipper covers eliminated to prevent catching when opening/ closing
- Grommet in bottom
- Pull tab for main compartment to allow quick one handed access
- Adjustable 550 cord "drawbridge" allows user to control opening of pouch
- Internal mesh pocket in rear of pouch
- Smaller elastic loops on inside of flap for NPAs, catheters, etc.
- Larger elastic loops on inside of flap for Hemostatic agents, tourniquets, dressings, etc.
- Loop on outside of pouch to attach patches
- Has no external webbing to minimize footprint
- Designed primarily as a medical pouch, but can be used for EOD, utility, etc.
- Made From 1000D Cordura