Marz Tactical IFAK Pouch
The MARZ Tactical Gear IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) Pouch was purposefully built as a streamlined Individual First-Aid Kit. Intended to minimize bulk, the IFAK Pouch occupies only three columns of PALS webbing, yet it can accommodate a large medical load-out.
IFAK Pouch specifics include:
- Reverse zippers keep dirt and moisture out of pouch.
- Zipper covers eliminated to prevent catching when opening/ closing
- Grommet in bottom of main compartment
- Quick-pull tab allows easy access to contents while using only one hand, even under stress
- Internal front flap
*Elastic straps configured to meet individual needs
*6” trauma dressing or any combination of two (2) of the following: 4” trauma dressing, hemostatic gauze roll, or tourniquet (SOFTT or CAT®)
- Internal back panel
*Dummy cord tie-down point
- Two flat pockets
- Elastic strap for flat items (chest seals, flat pack gauze, hemostatic agents, etc.)
*2” X 4 1/2” loop sewn to outside for attachment of patches
- Made From 1000D Cordura