Maxpedition 4" Flashlight Sheath
At the behest of hand-held LED light manufacturer INOVA/Emissive Energy Corp., MAXPEDITION created the 4" and 5" Tube Sheath models for hand-in-glove fit on INOVA's T1 and T3 models, respectively. These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility!! MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
Compatible Flashlight Models from Major Manufacturers
- INOVA: T1, X1, X5
- Surefire: 6P, G2
- Multi-tools (Leatherman, Gerber, SwissTool); Folding Knives; Collapsible Batons; O.C. Pepper Spray; Medical Inhalers; Hunting Calls
- Height (Enclosed Part): 3.75"
- Height (Max Content): hold flashlight up to 5.0"
- Diameter: 1.25" w/ Elastic Ret.
- Overall Width: 1.5"
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: Small Malice Clip used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength