Petzl e+LITE Emergency Headlamp
The e+Lite is a fantastic tool that's sized small enough to always be on-hand. Headlamps are significantly more useful than the standard flashlight, but never really thought of as an everyday carry item due to their bulk. The e+Lite's super small form factor and drawstring headstrap completely solves this issue. For me the Petzl e+Lite has always proved to be incredibly reliable with a battery that won't suddenly die on you.
Headlamp for emergency situations.
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
- Weight: 27 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Regulated lighting: yes
- Number of batteries: 2
- Battery type (included): Lithium CR2032
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes)
- Color(s): black and red
- Three white LEDs and one red LED
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C)