S.O. Tech Go Bag, A1
Built as a survival bag for Americas elite special operations forces, the S.O.Tech Go Bag is cylindrically shaped for easy access and extraction from a downed aircraft or burning Humvee. It fits perfectly in the spaces that exist in a helicopter or Humvee, which are too small for a ruck, but could be a great storage site for an E&E bag. The options for this bag are endless. The medics fit a roll up stretcher in it, the spec ops shooters use it for E&E kits, and when you're not shooting and moving, it's a great bail-out-bag for your car, home or gym. The Go Bag's shoulder strap is tactically worn over one shoulder and around the waist to give users quick access by rotating the bag from the back to the front of the waist.
The tubular design gives a civilian look and masks large devices. The outside has three pouches where you can store an assortment of mission related items. The stitching between the two hidden side pockets can be removed to make one long pouch for items such as extra barrels for quick-change barrel systems.
The main double zippers are mounted internally towards the body incase of zipper blowout during vehicle impact. It is fitted to a Special Forces load list of survival gear, rations, radios, medical gear, and ammunition. The Go Bag was also chosen to be featured in "Transformers", a Paramount Studios motion picture released in July 2007.
Whats new with the A1:
- Reversed zipper teeth
- Shorter rain flap on pockets for easy open
- Elastic closure on internal hydration sleeve
- Narrower shoulder strap for comfort
- Excess strapage contained by elastic band
- Main compartment zippers connect via VelcroŽ
- Reverse adjusting tabs for easier quick fit
- Easy pull around sling bag for quick access
- 3 front pockets for organization
- Internal facing zippers providing security
- 4 side pockets
- 3 Rows of MOLLE on top and bottom of both sides
- Hydration: 100 oz (3 Liters) Reservoir - bladder not included (We recommend the camelbak long neck bladder)
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 5.5 in. x 6 in. (main compartment) 5.5 in. x 5 in. x 3 in (external pockets)
- 1000D Cordura
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA