SureFire MB556K Muzzle Brake/Adapter
Enables attachment of FA556K or FA556-212 suppressors to Colt Commando, M4, M16, HK 416 with 14.5" or longer barrel, and to other 5.56mm (.223 cal.) semi-auto, bolt-action, or assault rifles with Mil-Spec 1/2-28 muzzle threads and (due to slight overlap) first .170" of barrel behind thread shoulder clear of obstructions and no more than .800" in diameter. This adapter functions alone as a high-performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Patented design greatly diffuses side blast, counteracts up/right muzzle movement to keep muzzle on target, eliminates felt concussion on shooter. Heat-treated stainless steel construction.
* Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
* Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
* Acts as flash hider/compensator when suppressor is removed.
* High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
* Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4, M16, AR15 type weapons
Caliber: 5.56 mm (.223)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 2.49 inches
Length added to wpn: 1.86 inches
Adapter threads: 1/2-28 (Mil-Spec)