Tactical Tailor Fight Light Removable Operator Pack
I really appreciate the thought and design put into the ultralight Fight Light Operator Pack. This small-to-midsize backpack can be organized to fit a multitude of loadouts, INCLUDING the ability to snap directly to a plate carrier or full molle vest. It's ability to store a hydration bladder makes it just the right size for day hikes, and the fact that I can replace about three different bags with this one backpack is major a benefit in and of itself.
The Removable Operator Pack in the Operator Series of packs is designed as a 'Quick Attach Assault Pack', to attach directly to modular vests or larger packs. The pack features a large main compartment as well as a side entry front pocket. The outside has modular webbing for attaching additional pouches and padded shoulder straps stow away when not in use. Also includes heavy duty zippers, sternum strap, grab handle, loop material for patches and 3l hydration pocket. All hardware needed to attach the pack to other gear is also included. This pack makes a great addition to the Extended Range Operator Pack, attach it to military issue vests such as the IOTV, any Tactical Tailor modular vests or use it alone as a small day pack. Available in Multicam and Coyote.
- Attaches to modular vests and packs or use as a stand alone assault pack
- Large main compartment with heavy duty dual pull zippers
- Zippered side entry front pocket
- Hydration pocket accepts 2 or 3L bladder (located inside strap stowage pocket)
- Concealed top port for routing of communication gear
- External webbing for attaching additional pouches
- Large carry handle
- Stowable padded shoulder straps and sternum strap for use as a day pack
- 2 sets of attachment hardware are included
- Light weight 500 denier Cordura nylon construction
Main Pocket: 17" tall x 9.5" wide x 5.5" deep
Front Pocket: 14" tall x 8" wide x 2.5" deep
Total Volume: 1,178.25 cu. in.
MADE IN THE USA