Tactical Tailor Removable Operator Pack
The Removable Operator Pack in Tactical Tailor's Operator Series of packs is designed as a 'Quick Attach Assault Pack', to attach directly to modular vests or larger packs.
The pack features a large main compartment as well as a side entry front pocket. The outside has modular webbing for attaching additional pouches and padded shoulder straps stow away when not in use. Also includes heavy-duty zippers, sternum strap, grab handle, loop material for patches and 3l hydration pocket. All hardware needed to attach the pack to other gear is also included.
This pack makes a great addition to the Tactical Tailor Extended Range Operator Pack, attach it to military issue vests such as the IOTV, any Tactical Tailor modular vests or use it alone as a small day pack. Available in Black, Coyote Brown, MultiCamŽ and Ranger Green.
- Attaches to modular vests and packs or use as a stand alone assault pack
- Large main compartment with heavy duty dual pull zippers
- Zippered side entry front pocket
- Hydration pocket accepts 2 or 3L bladder (located inside strap stowage pocket)
- Concealed top port for routing of communication gear
- External webbing for attaching additional pouches
- Large carry handle
- External bungee system for lightweight clothing articles
- Stowable padded shoulder straps and sternum strap for use as a day pack
- Attachment hardware is included
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon construction
- Total Volume: 1,178.25 cu. in.
Main Pocket: 17" tall x 9.5" wide x 5.5" deep
Front Pocket: 14" tall x 8" wide x 2.5" deep
MADE IN THE USA