Umbrella Corporation AR-15 Rifle Grip 23
Development started in 2007 with the idea to create a more vertical grip for the AR-15 platform, reducing wrist fatigue of the Operator while encouraging a more natural “elbows down” shooting posture. Magpul Design Group was consulted to exploit their knowledge, experience, and expertise of advanced polymers/plastics. Several prototypes were fielded and tested with the superior design chosen for production. This final variation, number 23, represents the combination of professional shooter feedback and engineering excellence.
Umbrella Corporation AR-15 Rifle Grips are made to the finest standards and carry an unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure. Installation by a qualified Armorer is required.
- Manufactured from premium DuPont Super Tough technology polymers
- Mild surface texture for Operator customization, stippling, or rubber grip sleeve
- Advanced design, heat and impact resistant
- Drop-in replacement for AR-15 platform rifle grip
- Increased Vertical grip angle with extended tang for improved ergonomics and proper trigger index
- Mil-Spec 51958 passivated Stainless Steel ¼-28 pan head #3 Phillips Screw
- Available in Black and Dark Earth
- All tooling, dies, screws, packaging, and material made in the USA
- Unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure