Arisaka Defense Optic Leveler
The Arisaka Optic Leveler is an inexpensive, easy-to-use tool for
leveling scopes mounted in rings or one-piece mounts. The base plate
sits on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount just below the turret
cluster of the scope, and then the matching wedge is inserted from the
side. As the 11 degree ramped surfaces of the wedge and base engage, the
top of the wedge rises upwards and contacts the turret cluster,
automatically leveling it.
This updated version includes an offset slot in the leveler base,
which helps provide more leeway on one-piece scope mounts that have
ramped surfaces, such as the Aero Precision Ultralite mounts.
The Combo includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges.
Please note: some one-piece scope mounts like those made by
Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your
specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly
below the turret cluster to function.
- The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.190" to 0.730".
- The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.680" to 1.200".
Directions for use:
1. Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove
slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by
2. Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount
directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should
be on the top side.
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
6. Remove the optic leveler.
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Use of the Arisaka Optic Leveler makes the assumption that the
scope's turret cluster and reticle are aligned, which may not be the
case with poor quality scopes.
Material: 6061 clear anodized aluminum.
Made in the USA.