Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS)
for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto).
The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum
flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs
and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for
the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS
Each one of these comes with 2 levers, Standard and Short, which are interchangeable.
It will come in 2 colors, black phosphate or FDE.
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.