Ferro Concepts - The Slickster
The newest generation of the Slickster™ has been designed as a multi-mission plate carrier for Law Enforcement and Military professionals. It is the base platform for our new ADAPT Carrier System and is scaleable and customizable with the continually expanding line of ADAPT accessories. From low visibility security and clandestine operations, to high threat direct action missions, the Slickster™ can easily and quickly be adapted to suit your requirements through the use of ADAPT accessories. Simple, low profile and thought out design. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Carry Elastic Cummerbund (CEC) that can accommodate 5.56 and 7.62 magazines, smoke, flashbang, radio, tourniquet and others (4 cells on each side). Adjustable with hook and loop front and rear.
- Loop Velcro on the chest and back allow for call-sign patches to be added.
- Laminated shoulder straps which are fully adjustable into the rear plate bag to fit all sizes. Loop velcro on bottom of straps for comfort in low visibility and ADAPT shoulder pads.
- Laser cut slots on laminated chest to attach ADAPT flaps as well as most chest rigs using ITW QASM buckles (sold separately)
- Laser cut slots located at the bottom of front and rear plate bags to attach tourniquets and other accessories.
- Mesh lined plate bags to maximize comfort and breathability.
- Includes shoulder strap adjustment tool which, although not necessary for adjustment, helps aid in quick sizing.
- Weighing in at only 402g
- The Slickster™ fits SAPI, ESAPI, XSAPI, standalone level 4, swimmer cut and shooter cut armor plates. Chassis is sized by plate: (Medium plate = Medium Slickster™) (10x12 Plate = Medium Slickster™) Large Slickster™ Plate Pocket Max = 10.5"x13.5".
- Manufactured in the United States with USA mil-spec materials.
For plate carrier fitting advice, please see the SKD post: How to Choose the Right Size Plate Carrier