FirstSpear STT.1 + SKD 10x12 Carbine Plate Package
Combine the technological advances of First Spear and the marketing gonads of SKD in a dirty, backseat tryst, and the only thing that could gestate is a ground-breakingly evil product like the First Spear STT (Six-Twelve-Tubes) Plate Carrier.
Add to that the ultra high performance-to-cost-ratio of the SKD Armor 10x12 Carbine Plates and a re-design of the STT to fit these plates like a custom Italian suit, and voila... TACTICAL ORGASM, otherwise known as the “STT.1”.
The First Spear STT.1 Plate Carrier features the following:
SKD Armor 10 X 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit)
- First and only sub $200 plate carrier featuring BOTH 6/12™ and Tubes™ technology.
- ONLY FITS SKD Armor 10x12 Plates, but fits them PERFECTLY.
- All-Molle compatible front, back and cummerbund.
- Weights 1.5 lbs.
- Bottom flap pushes the plate to the top of the pocket for proper placement over your upper thoracic region.
- Exclusive SKD-spec loop fastener strips to add PIG AFC Pontoons for increased air flow and padded goodness.
- 3 different cummerbund sizes to maximize fit*.
- Available in Ranger Green, Black, Coyote, Multicam, and MultiCam Black
- Made in USA.
- SKD Exclusive!
The SKD Armor 10 x 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit) is non-certified Stand Alone armor that is made exclusively for SKD Armor, LLC by Tencate Advanced Armor USA and has been tested to defeat the most common Carbine threats (5.56x45mm & 7.62x39mm) that are likely to be faced by professional operators.
- Size & Shape: 10x12, Swimmer, Single Curve
- Composition: Ceramic
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Thinness: 0.55"
All SKD Armor plates are warrantied against manufacturer defects for 5 years from the date of issue.
- 3 Rounds / 5.56x45mm M193
- 3 Rounds / 5.56x45mm M855
- 3 Rounds / 7.62x39mm PS FMJ (Mild Steel)
- 3 Rounds / 7.62x39mm API-BZ (Armor Piercing Incendiary)
For plate carrier fitting advice, please see the SKD Blog post: How to Choose the Right Size Plate Carrier