Freewaters Breach Bums (SKD Exclusive)
If you’re not a flip-flop guy, read no further. If you are into the flip-flop lifestyle, then say hello to the most comfortable pair you’ll own. We first contacted Freewaters for the fact that they had a licensed Thermarest footbed. We were subsequently sold on Freewaters not only for their high quality, but also their contributions to clean water for developing nations. Freewaters allows you be tacticool while helping mankind have access to clean water.
View More SKD Staff Picks
Make room for the ALL NEW Freewaters BREACH BUMS, available in Multicam, Multicam Black, Multicam Tropic & Multicam Alpine!
After an awesome 6 year run of the SKD Freewaters Scamp sandals, we’re bringing a new design to market utilizing the latest in Sandal tech & design! The ALL NEW Freewaters Breach Bums still feature the amazing Thermarest(R) Footbed from our previous model, but incorporates a new material and footbed design for greater shock absorption and longevity.
• Therm-a-Rest (TM) footbed for instant comfort- channels out water and air cools the foot.
• 3D Compression molded footbed technology- Longer lasting cushion & 100% Waterproof.
• Genuine Made-in-USA, IR compliant Multicam material.
• 100% Rubber outsole (15% recycled rubber content) provides grip and flexibility.
• Soft webbing toe strap keeps your in-between-the-toes area super comfy.
• Vegan friendly- no animal materials or by-products.
• Designed for heavy use in/around water.
• Lightweight- packs easy for travel- weighs in at only 13.6 oz for size 9.
• 1% of Freewaters’ sales go to well digging projects in impoverished countries with areas without access to fresh water.
The Freewaters Breach Bum Sandal is available in Men's sizes 7-13 US. Made with Genuine Multicam material that is Near-IR Compliant, these sandals will provide season after season of comfort whether you’re at the beach or on the FOB.
Only from SKD!
Sizing Note: We've had several customers indicate that these sandals are running on the small side. If you are concerned about this or are in between two sizes, please consider ordering the next size up and refer to the following data for the actual length of the sandal:
|Size ||Length (inch) ||Length (cm) |