ITS Tactical EDC Slimline Pouch
The all-new ITS Slimline Pouch is perfect for storing pocket-sized items like our EDC Trauma Kit, compasses, cell phones and other electronics. Additionally, with our patent-pending 4-Way Mounting System™, the ITS Slimline can be mounted to virtually any piece of gear.
The fold-over cover of this GP (General Purpose) pouch features a webbing pull tab, a 1.5” square section of loop material for affixing hook backed patches and the ability to adjust for items of varying height. Durable elastic is also used for the pouch body to ensure items stay retained inside, no matter how the pouch is mounted.
The patent-pending 4-Way Mounting System™ means the ITS Slimline Pouch can be mounted vertically or horizontally on a belt, vertically through MOLLE webbing and onto backpack straps or other wide items using the attached VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® straps.
For use with MOLLE, an attachment system like a MALICE Clip will need to be purchased separately.
- Mounts to Virtually Anything Using our Patent-Pending 4-Way Mounting System™
- Holds Medical Kits, Navigation Equipment, Electronics and More
- Durable Elastic Material Ensures Gear Stays Retained
- Closed Pouch Measures 6” Tall x 3.25” Wide x 1.25” Deep
- Made from Genuine 500D CORDURA® Nylon
- Available in Black and Coyote
- Made in the USA!