ITS Tactical Fatboy ETA Trauma Kit Pouch
The ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit Pouch was born out of the necessity in developing both a pouch that could hold the Vacuum Sealed Fatboy ETA Trauma Kit, as well as the contents of the kit if the end user needs to break the seal, or wants faster access to individual components.
ITS worked with Zulu Nylon Gear for nearly a year to design what they feel is one of the best medical pouches on the market today. With a simple pull on the handle, the pouch quickly filets open to provide immediate access to your medical components without delay. The new addition of a small 1″ section of red Velcro One-Wrap affixed to the color-matched webbing handle can be removed for a lower profile.
The main rear-most pocket provides space large enough to fit the Vacuum Sealed Fatboy ETA Trauma Kit or a complement of other medical items. The two rear wing pockets are large enough to store Decompression Needles, NPAs, or other Airway devices. The flap panel design comes from the ITS Med Insert that affixes to their Discreet Messenger Bags and allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need it to.
The pouch can also be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the velcro. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
*For information on their different ETA Kit options (Basic, Standard, MIL/LE Only) see the video below.
*Due to Z-Medica policy we can not ship QuikClot Combat Gauze outside the US to non APO/FPO addresses. Any International non APO/FPO orders are not allowed on ETA Kits.
Warranty: In the unlikely event that an ETA Trauma Kit Pouch should fail due to poor craftsmanship or other defects, ITS will repair or replace as necessary free of charge!
Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
- Lightweight 500d Cordura Construction with 420d Pack Cloth Interior
- Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
- Color-Matched Velcro and Webbing
- All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
- Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
- 1″ Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable 1″ Red Velcro One-Wrap to denote Medical Supplies
- Reverse Zippers to Keep the Dirt and Grunge Out
- Exterior Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches (2″ Tall x 4″ Wide)
- User Replaceable Shock Cord and ITW Nexus CordLoc
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Measurements: 7″ Tall x 5.25″ Wide x 2.5″ Deep
- Includes (2) Black Long MALICE Clips for Mounting to PALS/MOLLE (3 Columns x 5 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
- Includes (1) ITS Med PVC Patch
- Available in Black, Coyote Brown and MultiCam
For more information, please see the ETA Trauma Kits walk-through video below: