Magpul MBUS® PRO LR Adjustable Sight Rear
The new MBUS® Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of
the original MBUS® Pro, while adding the additional feature of elevation
adjustments to accurately engage targets at variable distances. Built
with Melonite™ finished steel, this is the sighting solution that
delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance,
and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS®
Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when they're
stowed that you will hardly notice them.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50 meter increments
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, max: ~0.49"
- Length, stowed: 2.2"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
Made in U.S.A.