Magpul MBUS® Pro Offset Sight – Front
Building on the proven MBUS® Pro platform, the MBUS® Pro Offset Sights are
part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on
M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or
nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45
degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting
The MBUS® Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel
construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less
adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile
footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 1.9"
Made in U.S.A.