Magpul MBUS® Pro Offset Sight – Rear
Building on the proven MBUS® Pro platform, the MBUS® Pro Offset Sights are
part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on
M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or
nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45
degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting
The MBUS® Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel
construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage
adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile
footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"