Magpul MIAD GEN 1.1 Grip Kit – TYPE 1
The MIAD (MIssion ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for
the standard AR15/AR10 grip, now available in two dedicated
configurations to fit most receivers. It is designed to improve
ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized
hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is
compatible with all Magpul grip cores to adapt to various storage needs.
This update to the original MIAD has improved strap retention and also
comes standard with the newest grip core that holds an included 1/2 oz.
Two sizes are available- this TYPE 1 Kit (MAG520) fits most 5.56x45 and
7.62x51 AR receivers and the TYPE 2 Kit (MAG521) which is required for
some 7.62x51 size receivers*.
All mounting hardware is included.
*NOTE: Some additional 7.62x51 makes might require either the
TYPE 1 or TYPE 2 Kit depending on the generation of the weapon and/or
other considerations. In general, the TYPE 1 Kit will fit most all
7.62x51 AR lower receivers but there may or may not be a gap between the
backstrap's beavertail and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic
and will not affect function.
- Replacement for AR15/AR10 pistol-grip
- This TYPE 1 Kit fits AR15/M4's as well as many 7.62x51
variants such as the CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, HK 417/MR762A1, LWRCI
REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Improved ergonomics and positive anti-slip texture on both sides and rear back-strap
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. lubrication bottle (oil not included)
- Custom waterproof storage of batteries (AA/AAA or CR123A) or spare
bolt/firing pin (AR15/M4) is available with optional Storage Cores
- Each kit includes three size back-straps (S,M,L), two front-straps
(A1 and A2 style), lubrication bottle core, and dual-drive mounting
Made in U.S.A.