Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Mid-Length – AR15/M4
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for
AR15/M4 rifles with mid-length gas systems combines the light weight of a
standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility
in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow
the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK
accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips,
etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides
operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum
rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional
operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard plastic AR15 mid-length hand guards
- Compatible with both 'direct impingement' and most piston-driven gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Length, overall: 9.2 in.
- Length, mounting: 8.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Mid-Length is a direct
replacement for factory-type hand guards and utilizes the existing
front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Made in U.S.A.