Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Rifle-Length – AR15/M4
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for
AR15/M16 rifles with rifle-length gas systems combines the light weight
of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with
versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock
positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections
and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights,
slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an
aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides
additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard plastic M16-type rifle-length hand guards
- Compatible with both 'direct impingement' and most piston-driven gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and triangular or round front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Rifle-Length
- Weight: 12.1 oz.
- Length, overall: 12.6 in.
- Length, mounting: 12.0 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Rifle-Length is a
direct replacement for factory-type M16 hand guards and utilizes the
existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Made in U.S.A.