Magpul MOE® SL-K™ Carbine Stock MIL-SPEC
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer
tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users
desiring a small and light stock.
a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for
easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the
ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for
push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release
latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring
additional locks, levers, or springs*.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not
included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine
receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The
MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec tube.