Magpul MS1™ MS3™ Adapter
Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™
(MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point
- Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP®
for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the
SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style
sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®,
and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops*
and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8"
are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
Made in the USA