Magpul MS2 Multi-Mission Sling, Coyote
Driven by the operational experience of Magpul Dynamics™ instructors, the MS2™ Multi-Mission Sling System was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS2™ allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of single-point® attachment for direct-action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments, quick-detach lanyard and positive-locking metal hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
When the Magpul MS2 is used in conjunction with the Magpul® ASAP™ plate (sold separately), the MS2™ enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS2™ concept allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS2™ can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator’s shoulder, arm, or hand.
The concept is simple: Your survivability rate dramatically increases if your gear allows you to move freely in a dynamic environment.
Made in USA
- Fast transition from Single-Point® to Two-Point configuration
- Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension with a single-hand
- Quick-detach lanyard provides emergency weapon release
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with the MAGPUL® ASAP™ Receiver End Plate for optimal transitioning in Single-Point® mode. Also compatible with most Snap-Loop sling connectors.
- FRONT - Compatible with most Full Sling Swivels/Loops for Two-Point use.