Magpul PMAG® 10 7.62 AC™ – AICS Short Action - 7.62x51mm NATO
A larger-capacity variant of the proven PMAG 5 7.62 AC, the PMAG 10
7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester
based family of cartridges.
Compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock,
the PMAG 10 7.62 AC brings additional capacity in an affordable and
reliable package. Featuring GEN M3™ technology, a paint-pen dot matrix
for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control
and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt
Made in the USA
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis
Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head
such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor,
.260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
*NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter
cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc.
or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and
potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and
bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be
required. Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles.