NAR QuikClot® Combat Gauze
Combat Gauze® stops arterial and venous bleeding in seconds
Fast-acting Combat Gauze® from North American Rescue is the ultimate
wound care dressing. Tailored to the needs of combat and tactical
medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with
a proprietary inorganic material to deliver three important benefits.
It stops blood flow. It’s inert. It’s non-allergenic.
The material, pliable and familiar to medical personnel, can be
fitted to any size or shape wound (including penetrating wounds). Plus,
it is easily removed once clotting has taken place. Combat Gauze® comes
in rolls four yards long by three inches wide.
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recently recommended Combat Gauze™ as the first-line hemostatic product.
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-Fold Vacuum Packed for easy application
- Packaged in 3 in. x 4 yd lengths
- Can be fitted to any size or shape wound
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Recommended by Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Packaged - H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze - L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- Weight: 0.8 oz