Oakley LSA Terrain Boot
The Oakley LSA Terrain Boots are made with lightweight resilience in mind, from the bottom up. A 5-layer Lenzi board in the sole protects from punctures, while the Unobtainium outsole maintains slip-resistance under wet or dry conditions. The EVA midsole grants impressive shock absorption that holds up under intense, repeated wear.
The LSA Terrain Boot upper is made of 1.4-1.6mm Scotchguard treated pig suede and 1000 denier cordura, to protect your feet without adding to your profile. The gussets on the tongue ensure that your feet stay dry and pebble-free, too.
The Oakley LSA Terrain Boot is your lightweight go-to for quick assault missions. When there’s a tough job to be done, and it needs to be done fast, these boots will get you safely in and out to do it.
• 1.4-1.6mm Scotchgard treated pig suede plus 1000 Denier Cordura
• Anatomically corrected for a comfortably snug, glove-like performance fit
• Puncture-proof Lenzi underfoot protection
• Specially formulated EVA for maximum step-in comfort and long lasting shock absorption
• Slip-resistant Unobtainium outsole for exceptional traction on flat surfaces in both wet and dry conditions
• Gusseted tongue to block entry of water and debris
• Height of LSA is 6"