Oakley SI Tombstone® Reap Sunglasses
Oakley SI introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield,
Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial
problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response
focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and
Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of
designing all aspects of Tombstone™.
Using eye-tracking technology,we
identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees
of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast
enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye
fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger
for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result:
Tombstone™, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering
unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
Frame/Lens: Matte Black w/ Black Iridium, Matte Black w/ Grey. Tombstone Case Included.
Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses
formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned contrast
lens specifically for shooting.
- Boosts visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky.
- Allows the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improving the ability to see reticle scope patterns more clearly.
- Made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate.
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength.
- Features Oakley’s HDO® Optics to ensure razor-sharp clarity at every angle of vision.
- Rimless frame increases scanning passive field of view to 120-degrees.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms.
- Rapid, single release trigger lens exchange keeps lenses free of fingerprints.
- Durable and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it comfortable and ultra lightweight.