SKD Armor 10 X 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit)
SKD Armor 10 X 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit) Specification Sheet
The SKD Armor 10 x 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit) is non-certified Stand Alone armor that is made exclusively for SKD Armor, LLC by Tencate Advanced Armor USA and has been tested to defeat the most common Carbine threats (5.56x45mm & 7.62x39mm) that are likely to be faced by professional operators.
Weighing only 4.2 lbs, and measuring a mere .55" thick, the SKD Armor 10 x 12 Carbine Plate (Multi-Hit) offers incredible value and threat protection in a ceramic package with minimal thickness and weight.
This plate defeats the following Carbine threats in Independent testing:
*Previous threat data on this round was based on internal manufacturer testing performed to NIJ testing protocol.
- 3 Rounds / 5.56x45mm M193
- 3 Rounds / 5.56x45mm M855
- 3 Rounds / 7.62x39mm PS FMJ (Mild Steel)
- 1 Round* / 7.62x39mm API-BZ (Armor Piercing Incendiary)
All SKD Armor plates are warrantied against manufacturer defects for 5 years from the date of issue.
The SKD Armor 10 x 12 Carbine Plate fits the following plate carriers:
- PIG Plate Carrier
- PIG BRIG
- Ferro Concepts Slickster
- Ferro Concepts Slickster.1
- Mayflower APC, Small/Med
- Marz PC, Med
- Paraclete SOHPC, Small/Med
- First Spear First On
- First Spear STT
- First Spear STT.1
- First Spear The Slick, Med
- Blue Force Gear Plate Minus, Small or Medium
- Shellback Banshee
- Most plate carriers designed for Med ESAPI or larger