SKD Enhanced Combat BDU Shirt, MultiCamŽ / Ripstop Version - Charlie/Velcro
(Photos courtesy of militarymorons.com)
The SKD Enhanced Combat Shirt BDU is the next evolution in our combat-proven MultiCamŽ series of BDUs. We are now offering three different models that vary in the pocket configurations.
The Charlie model features two chest pockets that are turned outwards for easy access from the corresponding hand while wearing kit. The Charlie Combat Shirt has the two front lower pockets removed to allow for tucking of the shirt. The velcro and button closure fly options. (The Velcro option minimizes pressure spots when wearing body armor, and the absence of a zipper means better ventilation when worn without armor).
- Improved Mandarin Collar with Foldback Velcro (Allows for a neat appearance when the collar is turned down- no flopping collars!)
- ID Velcro Panel on shoulder pockets (For unit ID patches)
- Elbow Pad Pocket (Accessible from the outside, allows easy installation and removal while shirt is worn
- 5.11 TDU Elbow Pads fit well (pads not included)
- Velcro Wrist Stays (Replaces buttons)
- Top entry chest pockets, with Velcro name-tape loop sewn on top
- Slanted upper arm double pockets, with Velcro loop sewn on top
- Pen pocket
- Low profile mandarin collar with Velcro closure
- MIL-PRF-MCCUU 50% Nylon 50% Cotton Nyco Ripstop (MultiCamŽ)
- US Made with genuine Crye MulticamŽ fabric and US Materials