Scalarworks On Point Sights / Fixed / Front
Scalarworks On Point Sights (OPS) is the world's finest fixed iron sights. These sights were made at Larry Vicker's request and to Scalarwork's impossible standards.
"Two years ago I approached Scalarworks about making a set of fixed iron sights; what they came up with has exceeded my expectations. I'm now running Scalarworks iron sights and Aimpoint Micro mounts on my BCM carbine in all of my training classes. Scalarworks Low Drag Mounts and On Point Sights are the current state of the art."
- Larry Vickers
- OPS retain what's great about classic fixed iron sights, while making meaningful improvements to function, fit, and finish.
- RIGHT RADIUS: designed around a modern 15" sight radius. While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights are still using components designed for the 20" M16A2.
- Manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear): Both with a refined 0.5MOA/click, which matches a Red Dot sight's.
- Sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15" sight radius, non-rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias.
- CORRECTIVE VISION - precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.
- LIGHT MAKES RIGHT - Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence.
- SOLID SIGHTS - On Point Sights are the only fixed iron sights CNC machined from ultra high-strength 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- SMOOTH IS FAST - Streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs. Won't rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Scalarworks On Point Sight™ Front.
- Nylok® treated cross bolt.
- T25 Torx driver bit.
- Scalarworks packaging.