Scalarworks PEAK/Fixed Iron Sight/ Set
- Made almost entirely of custom CNC machined components.
- Lightest fixed iron sights in existence.
- Designed around a modern 15" sight radius.
- Square-faced non-rotating sight post (correctly sized for modern sight radius)
- Shooter facing flat rear peep apertures to eliminate highlight bias.
- Tool-free 0.5MOA/click front sight elevation adjustment.
- Tool-free 0.5MOA/click rear sight windage adjustment.
- Streamlined profile free of protruding levers or knobs.
- Smooth cross bolts that won't scratch your Picatinny rail.
HEIGHT OVER RAIL: 36mm (1.42") @ center of elevation range
- CLICK VALUE: 0.5 MOA @ 15" Sight Radius
- ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 47.2 MOA Elevation / 57.6 MOA Windage @ 15" Sight Radius
- FLIP APERTURES: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07"/0.20") diameter - Same-Plane
- SIGHT POST: 1.35mm (0.053") width - Non-Rotating
FIREARMS: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Scalarworks Peak™ fixed sights
- Nylok® treated cross bolts
- T25 Torx driver bit
- User manual and Warranty card