SureFire M300V - IR Scout Light®
The ultra-compact M300V Scout Light®,
powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 250 lumens of brilliant
white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with
night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps.
To switch from white to infrared output, simply twist the self-locking
selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head. In either mode, the
M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range
applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure
since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail
via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength
aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness
and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for
durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to
keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to
withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included —Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)