SureFire M600V - IR Scout Light®
The compact M600V Scout Light® produces 350
lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared
output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or
spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. Simply twist
the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to
switch between output modes. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens
produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications.
The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's
no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on
pushbutton tailcap switch.The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun
equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard
anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically
coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission,
the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture.
Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in
Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Switches— Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)